Originally built for Theodore Dean who was the owner of Taunton Iron Works and president of the local bank. The house was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1984. Set on a large lot and at the edge of the village this historic house it is now ready for its new owners.
This seven bedroom exquisite home is beautiful example of high style. With its spacious rooms, high ceilings and hardwood ornate details that are original to the house are the example of a perfect historic home.
Learn more about this Theodore Dean House
Address: 26 Dean St, Taunton, MA 02780
If you are interested in this home, please visit the link provided above. Old Historic Homes is not a real estate company. We are showcasing historic finds for entertainment purposes.
More Historic Homes in America to See
- Must Visit Historic Places in Western PA
- Top 14 Historic Places to Visit in Houston
- Mount Stirling Farm Greek Rival Circa 1851
- 4 Of The Best Books About American Home Styles
- Historic House Plaques and How to Get One
- 8 Popular Historic Places & Sites to Visit in Pennsylvania
- Queen Anne Home in Hawaii Circa 1903
- Mary Lee Davis House, Fairbanks, Alaska Circa 1910