You will love this impressive 1847 Grand Victorian Country Home boasting a whopping 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
This is a sprawling 5 acre gem hidden close to shopping, restaurants and only 1 hour from Pittsburgh, PA. If running a historic bed & breakfast is your dream this then this is a golden opportunity. Or your own unique Victorian Home in the Country but is also a beautiful home for a family.
Features of this beauty include a grand black walnut staircase which leads you throughout the homes levels, 8 marble gas fireplaces, a 2nd floor solarium and carriage house. Modern updates include a first floor laundry and updated kitchen.
Learn more about this Historic Grand Victorian Home and to schedule a tour.
|$599,000||148 Cribbs Rd, Findley Township, PA 16137||1847|
More Historic Homes to See
- Queen Anne Home in Hawaii Circa 1903
- Mary Lee Davis House, Fairbanks, Alaska Circa 1910
- Fixer Upper Folk Victorian, Alabama Circa 1900
- Belle Cottage Colorado Springs Circa 1900
- Georgian Historic B & B Wyndie Crest Circa 1919
- Stone Cottage Circa 1938 North Carolina
- Charming 1903 Farmhouse Kilmarnock, Virginia
- Victorian Charmer in Millville, DE Circa 1873