This large 1900 Folk Victorian home in Union Springs, Alabama is just waiting for its new owners to come fix it up. It needs a little TLC to be brought back to life. With over 4,000 sq ft it huge for the price! The original hardwood flooring is present in most of the home.
Along with the beautiful flooring is the original woodwork, 5 bedrooms, a bonus room, 2 living rooms, and a porch that wraps around half of the home. A detached storage area also comes with the home. It is a must-see!
Contact: LaQuann Heard – KW Montgomery
From Zillow listing
More Historic Homes to See
- The Legacy of Frank Lloyd Wright and His Contributions to Historic Homes
- What Makes a Property Historic?
- Must Visit Historic Places in Western PA
- Top 14 Historic Places to Visit in Houston
- Mount Stirling Farm Greek Rival Circa 1851
- 4 Of The Best Books About American Home Styles
- Historic House Plaques and The Best Way to Get One
- 8 Popular Historic Places & Sites to Visit in Pennsylvania